- 1 cup or 100 gm – Breadcrumbs
- 100 gm – Ghee
- 100 gm – Sugar
- 2 tbsp – Raisins
- 1 cup – almonds, chopped
- 8-10 – cashews nuts
- Melt ghee in a pan and fry the breadcrumbs till brown.
- Then add the nuts and raisins and fry a little more.
- Add sugar syrup made from sugar and milk and continue stirring, to avoid lumps.
- When all the syrup has been absorbed and the halwa starts separating from ghee in the pan, remove from flame.
- Place in serving dish, garnish with nuts on top.
- Serve hot.