- 1 cup – whole wheat flour,
- 100gms – khoya(Mawa)
- Sugar – to taste
- 1 tsp – green cardamom powder
- 2 tsp – oil
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl combine wheat flour, 2 tsp – oil, salt and required water. Knead smooth dough and keep aside.
- Heat tawa and roast khoya on low medium flame. Roast until it gets pinkish color.
- Turn off the flame and transfer it to a plate.
- Then mix green cardamom powder and required sugar. Mix well.
- Divide the dough and roll them. Put 2 tbsp khoya mixture in the middle of the roll and again cover up, seal it from all side and roll again to make paratha. Roll paratha very carefully and softly.
- Heat non-stick tawa and place the rolled paratha on it.
- In first 2 minutes cook by flipping it from both side without oil on low medium flame.
- Then add required oil and cook the paratha from both side. Cook it until golden and crisp.
- Serve hot with curd or green chutney.