- 2 cup – cake flour
- 1 tbsp – baking powder
- ½ tsp – salt
- 1 cup – unsalted butter
- Sugar to taste (1-2 cup- approx )
- 2 – eggs
- ½ tsp – vanilla extract
- 1 cup – whole milk
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F). Butter two 20-cm (8-inch) spring form pans and line the bottom with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine cake flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer on low speed for about 10 minutes or until thick, pale and triple in volume.
- Add butter, milk, and beat on medium-high, just until blended.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of the cake comes out clean. Cool cake in the pan for 10 minutes.
- Decorate the cake with cream and cut into desire shape and serve!!!