- 6 – Bread Slices
- 3 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup – onion slices
- 1 ripe and firm Tomatoes (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup – Mayonnaise
- 1 cup – Green chutney
- Salt to taste
- Spread mayonnaise over 3 bread and on left 3 bread spread green chutney.
- Place cheese slices and onion and tomato slices over 3 slices of bread.
- Sprinkle oregano and salt.
- Make a pair of mayonnaise and green chutney bread and cover it properly.
- Spread butter on the top of the sandwich and place it on grill maker.
- Grill it till golden and crisp.
- Serve hot and enjoy.