Fashion trends to lookout for in 2018
New Delhi Jan 12 (IANS) Stock your wardrobe with fringes clothes in pastel shades and athleisure outfits to make a fashionable statement in 2018 say experts.
Sanhita Dasgupta Myntra Fashion Expert and Neha Bhasin Creative Director Jabong.com have listed some fashion trends to lookout for:
* Sweet sorbets: Summertime hues take a pastel route while giving a much-needed break to florals and primary colours. So the next time you find yourself colour co-ordinated with an ice-cream in hand don t sweat it. Ultra-violet is equally soothing for a cool summer.
* Fringe fever: Never really gone from your line of vision this culturally rich trend is back. It has come a long way from being the glamours add-ons of the 1920s to the casual identities of the 1970s. Modern-day fashion keeps reinventing fringes always in a refreshed avatar. 2018 is no exception.
* Athleisure goes retro: The sporty trend is ready to reign 2018. Nostalgia is the driving force here and wearability - the X-factor. Relaxed luxurious and a hint of old-school vibes is the new go-to for millennials.
* Denims go dark: Dark denims are back from the millennium. You can try this trend in a head-to-toe look a two-piece or a denim dress. Just balance it out with the right accessories and footwear and you are good to go.
* It is about being utilitarian: Take cues from the likes of Kendall Jenner Bella Hadid who have all been spotted sporting fanny packs. There wearable pouches are having a major comeback in a sleeker smarter avatar.