BrahMos WORLD INDIA MADHYA PRADESH BHOPAL SPORTS BUSINESS FUN FACTS ENTERTAINMENT LIFESTYLE TRAVEL ART & LITERATURE SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY HEALTH EDUCATION DIASPORA WTN SPECIAL OPINION & INTERVIEW GOSSIP CORNER RECIPES DRINKS BIG MEMSAAB 2017 BUDGET 2017 FUNNY VIDEOS VIRAL ON WEB PICTURE STORIES Mahakal Ke Darshan
WTN HINDI ABOUT US PRIVACY POLICY SITEMAP CONTACT US
N
W
T
logo
Breaking News

Treatment a fundamental right of all – CM Chouhan

Tuesday - May 1, 2018 2:42 am , Category : BHOPAL

CM dedicates Nav Arpan Lok Shikshan Sansthan 

Bhopal: Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has said that treatment along with food, clothing and shelter is the basic right of all. For this, the Madhya Pradesh government is fully committed. He said that the facility of private hospitals for providing health services in rural areas will also be provided. Along with this, the trust will ensure implementation of health insurance scheme under Ayushman Bharat in Madhya Pradesh.The Chief Minister was addressing the gathering at the inauguration of the Nav Arpan Lok Shikshan Sansthan of the private sector.

CM said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi has started Ayushman Bharat Yojana to make better health facilities available to the common man. Under this remarkable health insurance scheme, nearly 10 crore families will get free treatment of upto Rs 5 lakhs annually. This scheme will be run by the trust and not by any insurance company. Under this scheme 60 percent amount will be provided by the Centre and the remaining 40 percent by the state government.

Chief Minister Chouhan congratulated the Nav Arpan Lok Shikhshan Sansthan for training of medical technicians. He said that while this training will ensure skilled medical technicians, on the other hand trained youth will get employment.

Revenue Minister Umashankar Gupta said that the availability of trained technicians will ensure availability of health services. He said that the state government has made solid programmes for the welfare of every section. Dr. Anand Saxena told that the training will be given to youths under the Mukhya Mantri Kaushal Samvardhan Yojana and Mukhya Mantri Kaushalya Yojana. MLA Rameshwar Sharma, Chairman of Madhya Pradesh State Skill Development and Employment Generation Board, Hemant Deshmukh, other public representatives and doctors were present on the occasion.-Window To News
Leave a Comment
* Name
* Email (will not be published)
*
* - Required fields