Healthy Spinach and Berry Mix
Friday - October 21, 2016 11:06 am , Category : DRINKS
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 banana, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3-5 ice cubes
- Mix all ingredients in a blender until smooth and frothy.
- Pour in a glass and serve chilled.
Note : Berries are a great source of Vitamin C, which helps the body absorb iron. Spinach provides folate and Iron that helps red blood cells transport oxygen around the body.