Mulled Wine With Cranberries
Wednesday - October 26, 2016 10:00 am , Category : DRINKS
- 2 cup - cranberry juice cocktail
- 2 cups - dry red wine
- 2 - cinnamon sticks
- 1 inch piece of ginger root,sliced
- 2 - Pieces star anise
- 1 cup - fresh cranberries
- Combine cranberry juice cocktail, star anise, sugar,ginger root, cinnamon sticks in a large saucepan.
- Cook the mixture on simmer flame for about 10-12 minutes.
- Stir in the cranberries and wine and bring back to a simmer.
- Pour into mug and serve warm.