Courtyard by Marriott ready to welcome Couples on Valentine's Day with special theme and menus
Tuesday - February 12, 2019 6:31 am , Category : BHOPAL
Bhopal (WTN)- On the occasion of Valentine's Day, Courtyard by Marriott, Bhopal ready to welcome guests with a special romantic theme, where couples will realize a different romantic world. Each theme of the hotel is filled with a romance theme.
To make this day special, the hotel has prepared a lot of candle light dinner to romanticize the atmosphere. On this day, all the hotel's restaurants will be decorated with flowers, ribbons and balloons. Not only this, guests have prepared a lot of Delicious offers to make Valentine’s Day special.
While the multi-cuisine restaurant MomoCafé offering candle light dinner and unlimited beverage package. On the other hand, there is an unlimited beta package with fantastic DJ in the corner bar.
Similarly, the Eclair - The Lounge - is also equipped with a very exiting menu and a fabulous romantic décor. In addition, the hotel's fine dining restaurant - bay Leaf, will be made available to guests with special dishes, live band and unlimited beverages to make this special day much memorable.
The hotel's executive chef Ravish Mishra said that Valentine's Day is a symbol of love, friendship and appreciation of each other, which can be made a more special with romantic atmosphere and ambience as well as a great way through dinner. To make this day memorable, we have prepared a menu of special recipes in all the hotel's restaurants.
Here are some Buffet Signatures for the valentine’s day:
· Berries influenced cold salad selection
· Marinated cold seafood selections with Alcohol flavoured gravlax selection
· Homemade artisan cheese and dips selections with wide variety of crisps
· International cold cuts
· Baked salmon and Australian lamb preparations
· International wraps and rolls
· Live Bao and dimsum station
· Asian curry and rice station
· Gastronomic chat preparations
· Indian street food corner
· Handcrafted pasta options live
· Regional Indian food with focus on Hyderabadi, Amritsari and Mughlai cuisine
· Selection of eight starters from different cuisines of the world
· Handcrafted chocolates and pate de fruits
· More than 20 varieties of desserts on grand dessert buffet motivated with fresh berries and chocolate
· Live preparations of Red velvet waffles with chefs signature sundae
September 21st, 2019
September 15th, 2019
September 15th, 2019