Easy steps to get ready for Dussehra
New Delhi Sep 29 (IANS) The festive season brings a lot of joy presents and delicious food with it. While you know you are going to have a blast its also time to get your game on point in terms of skin and beauty trends.
Krystle D Souza Pond s Brand Ambassador gives five easy tips to get ready for Dussehra!
* Step 1: Prep the skin: Prep your skin with a good BB + cream for a light and non-oily texture. The BB cream lightens your skin and spots from within allowing your skin to breathe and you to look fabulous! It s best to use on the go you can easily fit it in your purse for quick touch ups throughout the day!
* Step 2: Add the touch of drama to the eyes: Whether it is a winged eye or just a lot of kohl around the corners the kajal pencil is your best friend. Outline in such a way to make the eyes appear bold and gorgeous!
* Step 3: Blush much? t s the festive season after all so why not add a little shimmer in your life? Use a little dust of the blush to accentuate the cheekbones and bring out your best features.
* Step 4: Perfect the pout: Choose a bold red lip to add to the festive chirpiness however if you feel that is too much you can never really go wrong with a light pink lipstick.
* Step 5: Touch of tradition: A big round â€˜bindi is the last and final touch to complete the traditional Bengali look to get you camera and occasion ready!
LakmÃ© Makeup Expert Sandhya Shekar outlines some easy steps to achieve the perfect dramatic eye for the festive season!
* The â€˜Rustic-bronze eye look;
* How to get this look: Start with using the Argan Oil Serum Foundation on the eyelids to perfect the skin; Use the gold orange shades from the illuminating eyeshadow in â€˜French Rose palette to add a deep earthy-bronzed effect; Finally add more hints of gold using the Shimmer Brick.
* Why that look: It s traditional yet contemporary in its own way; It goes with all styles and is perfect to up your glam quotient; The use of the orange shade is a twist to the typical smokey-gold look
* Does that look work for a day event or evening event: This look is great for both day and night but the chic classy eyes will glam-up more in the evening.