- 2 cup – whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp – suji
- Sugar – to taste
- a pinch of salt
- In a bowl mix wheat flour, suji, ghee, sugar, milk and salt. knead a smooth dough.
- Divide dough into equal parts and roll out into shape of roti. It should be medium thick.
- Then cut into diamond shape and keep aside.
- Heat ghee in a wok – Deep fry all in batches. Fry until pinkish and crisp.
- Now prepare sugar syrup (by cooking water and sugar with ilaichi powder till thick consistency) and dip all fried shakarpara in the syrup.
- Mix all properly and quickly transfer to another plate.
- Serve or can keep in air tight conainer for 10-15 days.