By Shaheen Jafri
- 1 cup – Idli (4 piece)
- 1/2 tsp – Mustard seeds
- 8-10 – Curry leaves
- 1 tsp – Red chilli powder
- 1/2 cup – Capsicum
- 1 tsp – Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp – Ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tsp – Green Chilli
- 2 – Onion, finely chopped
- Red Chilli Sauce – to taste
- Tomato sauce – to taste
- Pepper powder – to taste
- Salt – to taste
- 1 tsp – Lemon juice
- Cut the idlis into small pieces and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wok and fry pieces of idli till brown and crisp. keep aside.
- Heat oil in another pan – Add mustard seeds and curry leaves. Fry for few seconds.
- Now add chopped onion, ginger , garlic, capsicum, green chilli and saute for a minute.
- Then add red chilli sauce, tomato sauce, red chilli powder and black pepper.
- Saute for a minute then add fried idli pieces and salt.
- Mix all ingredients well, add lemon juice and fry them for 2 minutes.
- Transfer in a plate and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot and enjoy!!!!