BrahMos WORLD INDIA MADHYA PRADESH BHOPAL WTN SPECIAL GOSSIP CORNER RELIGION SPORTS BUSINESS FUN FACTS ENTERTAINMENT LIFESTYLE TRAVEL ART & LITERATURE SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY HEALTH EDUCATION DIASPORA OPINION & INTERVIEW RECIPES DRINKS BIG MEMSAAB 2017 BUDGET 2017 FUNNY VIDEOS VIRAL ON WEB PICTURE STORIES Mahakal Ke Darshan
WTN HINDI ABOUT US PRIVACY POLICY SITEMAP CONTACT US
logo
Breaking News

House of Cards to resume production without Spacey (Lead)

Tuesday - December 5, 2017 3:38 pm , Category : ENTERTAINMENT
  House of Cards  to resume production without Spacey (Lead)
House of Cards to resume production without Spacey (Lead)

Los Angeles Dec 5 (IANS) The final season of "House of Cards" will resume production in 2018 without actor Kevin Spacey.



The star had been filming episodes for the sixth season of the Netflix drama but CEO Ted Sarandos has now said that as well as firing the actor the final episodes will be re-focused to centre on co-star Robin Wright reports theguardian.com.

"We are excited to bring closure to fans " Sarandos said during a conference on Monday revealing that the 2 000 people who work on the show will get to return to work next year.

The final season will be shorter with just eight episodes. Details of the plot are yet to be released.

It s also been rumoured that Netflix is seeking to launch a "House of Cards" spin-off.

Spacey was fired after allegations of sexual misconduct on the set of the show and off. Netflix also decided not to move forward with a film starring Spacey as American author Gore Vidal.

--IANS
sug-dc/nv/vd