BrahMos WORLD INDIA MADHYA PRADESH BHOPAL WTN SPECIAL GOSSIP CORNER RELIGION SPORTS BUSINESS FUN FACTS ENTERTAINMENT LIFESTYLE TRAVEL ART & LITERATURE SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY HEALTH EDUCATION DIASPORA OPINION & INTERVIEW RECIPES DRINKS BIG MEMSAAB 2017 BUDGET 2017 FUNNY VIDEOS VIRAL ON WEB PICTURE STORIES Mahakal Ke Darshan
WTN HINDI ABOUT US PRIVACY POLICY SITEMAP CONTACT US
logo
Breaking News

Chinese delegation cancel their visit to DefExpo over NCoV scare

Tuesday - February 4, 2020 12:28 pm , Category : HEALTH
New Delhi, Feb 4 (IANS) The Chinese delegation has cancelled their visit to the 11th edition of the biennial mega defence exhibition, DefExpo 2020, due to the coronavirus scare, sources said on Tuesday.
Last week, the government had said that the delegates coming from coronavirus-affected countries for DefExpo 2020 in Uttar Pradesh's Lucknow will undergo proper screening.
"We are aware about coronavirus. We will have made necessary arrangements. We will follow the standard operating process. Screening will be done as part of the national efforts," Union Defence Secretary Ajay Kumar had said on January 31.
Kumar made the remarks while explaining the modalities about the DefExpo 2020 which is slated to begin on Wednesday till Sunday.

--IANS sk/ksk/