BrahMos WORLD INDIA MADHYA PRADESH BHOPAL WTN SPECIAL GOSSIP CORNER RELIGION SPORTS BUSINESS FUN FACTS ENTERTAINMENT LIFESTYLE TRAVEL ART & LITERATURE SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY HEALTH EDUCATION DIASPORA OPINION & INTERVIEW RECIPES DRINKS BIG MEMSAAB 2017 BUDGET 2017 FUNNY VIDEOS VIRAL ON WEB PICTURE STORIES Mahakal Ke Darshan
WTN HINDI ABOUT US PRIVACY POLICY SITEMAP CONTACT US
logo
Breaking News

Trump not aware of royal wedding invite

Sunday - January 28, 2018 12:46 pm , Category : WORLD
 Trump  not aware  of royal wedding invite
Trump not aware of royal wedding invite

Davos Jan 28 (IANS) US President Donald Trump has said he is not aware of any invitation to the royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.



On whether he had received an invite for the May 19 wedding Trump told British journalist Piers Morgan here: "Not that I know of".

He said Prince Harry and Markle looked "like a lovely couple".

American actress Markle was a Hillary Clinton supporter in the 2016 US election and has referred to Trump as "divisive" and a "misogynist" BBC reported.

Trump said he had been offered two visits to the UK this year by British Prime Minister Theresa May -- a working visit in the summer and a state visit in the autumn Morgan tweeted.

But Downing Street has not confirmed the claim.

During the interview Trump also declared that he is not a feminist. "No I wouldn t say I m a feminist. I mean I think that would be maybe going too far. I m for women I m for men I m for everyone " Morgan tweeted quoting Trump.

On his social media habit Trump said he would often tweet "perhaps sometimes in bed and perhaps sometimes at breakfast or lunch or whatever" but added that he would also delegate some of his tweeting to someone else.

The Piers Morgan Interview will be broadcast on Sunday on ITV.

--IANS
him/pgh/