BrahMos WORLD INDIA MADHYA PRADESH BHOPAL WTN SPECIAL Astrology GOSSIP CORNER SPORTS BUSINESS FUN FACTS ENTERTAINMENT LIFESTYLE TRAVEL ART & LITERATURE SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY HEALTH EDUCATION DIASPORA OPINION & INTERVIEW RECIPES DRINKS FUNNY VIDEOS VIRAL ON WEB PICTURE STORIES
WTN HINDI ABOUT US PRIVACY POLICY SITEMAP CONTACT US
logo
Breaking News

Rs. 781 crore sanctioned for Chambal Express Way

Sunday - July 5, 2020 12:36 am , Category : MADHYA PRADESH


It is Chambal Progress Way not Chambal Express Way now: CM Chouhan 
 
Bhopal 4 July 2020: The Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has said that with the construction of the Chambal Express Way, the rough terrain and backward area of the state will be developed as an industrial area. He said that he visualizes this project as ‘Chambal Progress Way’ not as ‘Chambal Express Way’. The Union Minister for Transport Nitin Gadkari was holding discussion on Chambal Express Way through video conferencing.

The Chief Minister Chouhan said that this is a dream project of the government. There is a provision to provide only 50 percent of the land free of cost under the Bharatmala. The Madhya Pradesh government is providing 100 percent land worth Rs. 421 crore free of cost to complete this dream project. Apart from this, the State Government as a financial assistance will provide Rs. 330 crore in the form of royalty of soil and murram and will also bear the expenditure of Rs. 30 crore to be incurred on permissions of forest land. Thus the state government will provide total financial assistance of Rs. 781 crore.

Chambal to be developed as Industrial area
 
Chambal Express Way to change picture of Chambal
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan's dream is to change the picture of Chambal by the Chambal Express Way. During the review of the project, the Chief Minister said that he wants to turn the Progress Way into an opportunity for the development of Chambal. Industrialists from metros like Delhi should turn towards Chambal; hence efforts will be made that they should reach Morena in the shortest possible time.
The Chief Minister said that industrialists should come here and set up industries. He further stated that we will give special package for industries. We will initiate with the Government of India to set up a Special Economic Zone. The Chief Minister Shri Chouhan said that such a corridor will be built in which infrastructure will be developed for defense, foodprocessing, heavy industry, warehousing, logistics and transport sector.
The Chief Minister said truly this Progress Way will prove to be a milestone in the development of Chambal division. The picture will change. He further mentioned that a High Power Committee has been constituted under the chairmanship of the Chief Secretary to avoid delay in works.

The Chief Minister Chouhan informed that the ‘Express Way’ will be 309 k.m. long in the state. It will connect the boundaries of Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh via Sheopur, Morena and Bhind. This route will be connected to the Golden Quadrilateral (Agra-Kanpur) route in Bhind, North-South Corridor in Morena and Delhi Mumbai Corridor in Rajasthan. The area will receive industrial investment due to smooth and convenient transit route.

Moreover, the Chief Minister Chouhan said that for economic/industrial development, this area will be developed by the state government for defense production, food processing, heavy industry, warehousing, logistics and transport industries.

The Union Minister for Rural Development, Panchayati Raj, Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Narendra Singh Tomar said that this project was also started by the Chief Minister Chouhan in the year 2017. The construction of the Express Way will help in the development of this backward area to a great extent.

In the video conference, the Member of Parliament, Rajya Sabha Jyotiraditya Scindia suggested to construct the Chambal Express Way along Bhind-Kota railway line. The Chief Minister Chouhan said that 52 percent government land is available with us for the Chambal Expressway. The remaining 48 percent land for this project will be made available on the basis of exchange model. As soon as the alignment is over, this land will be handed over for construction work. The Chief Secretary Iqbal Singh Bains and officials concerned were present at the video conference – Window to News