Club Sandwich Recipe
6 Nos. – White Jumbo Breads
20 grams- Iceberg lettuce
60 grams- Sliced Tomatoes
60 grams- Grilled Bacon rashers
2 Nos. – Fried Egg
80 grams – Roast Chicken Shredded
20 grams – Cheese slice
30 grams – Mayonnaise
100 grams- Potato Wedges-Fried
1. Toast the white jumbo bread from both sides.
2. Spread mayonnaise on one side of each slice.
3. Arrange lettuce, tomato, fried egg and cheese slice on the bread.
4. On 2nd slice bread place lettuce, grilled bacon, sliced chicken, and place on first slice.
5. Cover it with 3rd slice of bread and cut into 4 triangles.
6. Serve with crisp potato wedges.