BrahMos WORLD INDIA MADHYA PRADESH BHOPAL WTN SPECIAL Astrology GOSSIP CORNER SPORTS BUSINESS FUN FACTS ENTERTAINMENT LIFESTYLE TRAVEL ART & LITERATURE SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY HEALTH EDUCATION DIASPORA OPINION & INTERVIEW RECIPES DRINKS FUNNY VIDEOS VIRAL ON WEB PICTURE STORIES
WTN HINDI ABOUT US PRIVACY POLICY SITEMAP CONTACT US
logo
Breaking News

Be vigilant and proactive against dengue: Get both Corona vaccines done

Wednesday - September 15, 2021 10:49 pm , Category : BHOPAL


I have come as a family member to appeal: Chief Minister Chouhan
CM sprays medicines, gives pamphlets and puts up posters under ‘Dengue se Jung-Janata Ke Sung’ campaign
Vaccination Maha Abhiyan on Prime Minister Modi’s birthday on September 17
CM Chouhan launches state wide Dengue Maha Abhiyan from Nehru Nagar Bhopal

Bhopal 15 September 2021: Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has said that I have come to make an appeal to you, not as Chief Minister but as a member of your family, to keep vigil against dengue and adopt preventive measures. Get yourself 100 percent vaccinated against Corona. Continue to follow precautions against Corona. The state government and its agencies are constantly active. We will defeat dengue with people’s cooperation just like we controlled Corona in the state. Dengue will be defeated, Madhya Pradesh will win.

Green signal to Jagrukta (Awareness) Rath

Chief Minister Chouhan launched the statewide Dengue Maha Abhiyan from Nehru Nagar in Bhopal. Chief Minister Chouhan said that the campaign of ‘Dengue se Jung-Janta Ke Sung’ would be launched throughout the state. We will be successful in controlling dengue everywhere. Chief Minister Chouhan reached Palakmati campus and flagged off the 'Dengue Jagrukta Rath'. Chief Minister Chouhan sprayed medicines for dengue control in the campus, he also operated the fogging machine. Chief Minister Chouhan gave information to those present in the campus about the measures to prevent dengue. Pamphlets were distributed to this effect and posters were also put up in the campus. Chief Minister Chouhan put Gambusia fish, which destroy the larvae of dengue-causing Aedes mosquito, in the fountain pond of Nehru Nagar square. Medical Education Minister Vishwas Sarang, former Minister Umashankar Gupta, public representatives and officials were present.

We will be able to stop the third wave

Chief Minister Chouhan said that now we are in a position to say that Corona is under control in the state. Today only 8 positive cases have surfaced in the entire state. With the grace of God and the cooperation of the people of the state, we will be able to stop the third wave. Chief Minister Chouhan appealed to the people of the state to continue wearing masks and follow other precautions against Corona virus in Ganeshotsav and other social and religious programmes.

With folded hands I pray get both doses of vaccine administered

Chief Minister Chouhan said that it is necessary to vaccinated against Corona. This is the dose of life. Only 40 percent people have got the second dose in Bhopal. There are still 60 percent people left. The first dose has also been taken by 94 percent of the population, now remaining 6 percent are still deprived of the first dose. Chief Minister Chouhan urged all the people above 18 to get the vaccination done on priority basis.

Municipal Corporation and government agencies active for dengue control

Chief Minister Chouhan said that the outbreak of dengue has increased in the state. Diseases like dengue and malaria can be avoided by being vigilant and cautious. Dengue is caused by mosquito. Mosquito larvae breed in places where there is stagnant water. So we have to be careful about water logging. Municipal corporations and government agencies are making every effort to prevent stagnation of water in roads, pits etc. and to destroy the larvae. Municipal Corporation, urban bodies are regularly carrying out activities like fogging, spraying of medicine, putting larva-eating fish in ponds. More cases of dengue have been reported in the state in Mandsaur, Jabalpur, Indore, Ratlam etc. There is a need for vigilance across the state.

We will be able to stop the third wave of Corona successfully

Chief Minister Chouhan said that Corona Vaccination Maha-Abhiyan will be launched in the state on September 17, on the birthday of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. We have to ensure that all the eligible people of the state get the first dose of the vaccine by the end of September and both the doses of the vaccine by the end of December. We will be able to stop the third wave of Corona by ensuing vaccination of all the people of the state and taking precautions against Corona – Window to News
 

 

RELATED NEWS